(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone does FeliCa

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/25/05
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Kyle Barrow wrote:

> Vodafone K.K. and FeliCa Networks Agree on Introduction of Mobile
> FeliCa to Vodafone Handsets in Japan:

Very good. Maybe Vodofone Japan is being freed a bit from the, "If it
won't work in Europe, don't do it in Japan" leash.

I've actually been really suprised that JR hasn't pushed their card much
more agressively for other purposes. It will be interesting to see if
they ever allow their application to be ported to other Felica chips,
such as those in telephones.

I also wonder how many applications will be shared across Docomo and
Vodafone phones.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***