(keitai-l) Re: payment systems

From: Aaron Stephanic <astephanic_at_dciti.com>
Date: 03/01/05
Benjamin,

Can you expand upon what you mean by "official portals' third party
billing"?  Also, you mention KDDI and Vodafone separately; are those not
  "offical portals" (and thus, like DoCoMo, hard to get into)?  And do
the KDDI and Vodafone systems only work with those phones?  I'm assuming
that for most of the systems listed (besides credit cards, etc.) the
charges end up on phone bills?

Regards,

Aaron Stephanic