(keitai-l) Re: Felica Movie Tickets

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/02/05
For this the Bitwallet technicians essentially
directed us with a batch processing system which
will once again enable query from the merchant
site to the service provider to ensure that the
end user completed his process as needed.

Summarising it, it is more like a two way street
where operator does the needful handshake or the
merchant in return can check up with a status
request on a timely basis. In our case we
essentially give up trying at a 24 hour period
and the help desk person then takes on the part
on to him to follow these cases. In peak new year
time we had a couple of these cases to be
followed up manually.

Regards
Manish
http://blog.livedoor.jp/gai_jin/