(keitai-l) Off Portal Content Discovery

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 04/04/05
Any MNO lurkers out there might be interested in attending this free event
we are organising:

Join mobile guru Tomi Ahonen at an invitation only free workshop to be held
in the
Guinness Storehouse Dublin on 12th May.

The workshop will provide exciting and dynamic interactive discussion on
the important topic of:

Off Portal Mobile Content Discovery.

Tomi Ahonen is a former Nokia employee and the author of several books
on the topic of mobile applications and a frequent contributor to
publications such as the Financial Times and Business Week.

Please see www.offportal.com for full details.

I hope you can join us in Dublin at the Guinness storehouse on 12th May.
Remember there is no charge to attend and we will be glad to also provide
assistance with accommodation at special rates if required.
Strictly Limited to MNOs/MVNOs only.

Kind regards

John

John Whelan