(keitai-l) Re: Testing SMS applications

From: Ian Mansfield <ian.mansfield_at_amplefuture.com>
Date: 05/03/05
A long time ago, we built an application that sent SMS's from our platform to a batch of GSM Modems stored in the same building and connected to a server - at regular intervals, and back again.

That way we could test all the various "pipes" we used for SMS sending and receiving.

Not that difficult thing to build - just have to have a bit of understanding of modem commands to integrate the GSM Modems into the server.