(keitai-l) Re: pda with skype over wifi when compared to smartphone

From: Michael Rollins <michael_at_tajera.com>
Date: 06/16/05
I used Skype for the first time some weeks ago, sitting completely
untethered in The Dubliner's in Shinjuku with an earpiece/mic in place,
chatting with a friend on the other side of the equator. WiFi connection
via HotSpot (NTT) and driving a ThinkPad X40, it was almost as if he
were
sitting right there...

Michael