(keitai-l) Re: On-line site for Nokia handsets

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 06/23/05
What is a "good site" :-?
If Nokia 6650 is what you need, you can even buy from Nokia Japan's
online store at http://www.e-shopreg.com/shop/index.html (it's shameful
that the store no longer sells 7600, and never manage to sell the
Japanese Nokia 6630, stopped by Vodafone??)

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:34:31 +0900
"Tracey Northcott" <tracey@enfour.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for a good on-line store for Nokia english handsets - 3G.  I
> need some for development but I can't find a good site.
>
> I don't need a carrier contract so realise I will have to pay an
> unsubsidised price.
>
> Thanks,
> Tracey

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
                    -  Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943