(keitai-l) Re: Doja 4.0 emulator problems

From: Mr. Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 08/19/05
Don't confuse the precision of the time value with its accuracy. Just
because the return value is capable of reporting time to the nearest
millisecond does not mean that the underlying implementation can
report values with that accuracy. About all you can count on with
many implementations is that the sequence is non-decreasing and
accurate to within a few hundred milliseconds. (That is, you need to
ignore the last two or three digits of the returned value.)