(keitai-l) Tu-Ka and Docomo

From: Leandro Koiti <leandrokoiti_at_gmail.com>
Date: 08/25/05
Hello there, I was looking for some Tu-Ka and Docomo resourcer and I found a
lot of links to the Keitai archive, navigating throught it I found this
maillist, I hope someone can read this message and help, I'd be ver
thankful!!!!
I'm wondering if you guys can help me to solve a problem envolving Tu-Ka and
Docomo cell phones...
I've developed a website (in HTML) and tested into the Openwave
7.1simulator, it went just fine, but I'm receiving messages from a lot
of users
telling me that the page don't show some parts of the site, like the drop
down list and a button located after another drop down in another page... do
you know what would this be?!?!
Thanks a lot!!

--
[]'s