(keitai-l) Tu-Ka and Docomo

From: Leandro Koiti <leandrokoiti_at_gmail.com>
Date: 08/25/05
You guys helped me a lot!!!
Thank you very much!!!
Since I already developed another version of the site using HDML I guess
I'll keep developing to get the Tu-Ka access, and then I will create another
version using the XHTML since it looks a great way to deal with the others
with a great chance to work.
I just don't know how can I say thank to you guys... but I'm really glad to
see that there's still people aiding to help =]
 Well... an off topic now, while developing to cell phones is it common to
develop a different number of versions of the original site, or I am facing
that problem just because they wanted the Tu-Ka support?
Besides... sorry again for my ignorance about this matter, but the HDML
works in color cell phones? Because I was using an HDML emulator with that
black and green screen and it did not seem way too much high tech in my
opinion, lol
 Thank you guy again, I just don't know what to say!!!!!
 PS.: I forgot... sorry about my English
--
[]'s
~Koiti