(keitai-l) Re: Auto-Login for Vodafone Phones

From: Reinoud Bosman <Reinoud.Bosman_at_mediacatalyst.com>
Date: 10/07/05
well.. i thought of something but have never tried it. Might not be possible
even..?

In theory I think it should be possible to log in by sending an SMS
following these steps:

1. Select smsto: link and send the sms
2. Server sends back a WAP-push with a generated URL that includes your
telephone nr / unique identifier
3. When user follows the link a cookie is set with the details so you don't
have to do this next time

presto!
Could that work?

cheers,