(keitai-l) Re: implant

From: <andrew_at_andrewberglund>
Date: 10/16/05
Nik (and Nick) whilst I appreciate your "freedom to speech" as I am sure you
also respect my freedom of speech - I am not going in to a slanging match -
Nick May has been obnoxious ever since my first post last year which was
truly rude as I was trying to participate in this forum on a professional
level - and as a point who knows where your next dollar will come from ? IMO
he is an idiot!

And whilst I enjoy your insights to Keitai technology I find Nick May's
arrogance truly based on ignorance to how people interact with this group.

Also the reality for all us "gaijin" whether "natto-gaijin" or not is that
in the eyes of the Japanese we will always be "guests" live up to that fact
and wake up to that fact!

I only retort to this mail as it was my wife who read his original post and
found it racist (being Japanese in her cultural perceptions she did not want
to reply - however being a loud mouth European myself means that I will
reply!) - and this is not the forum in which to be racist whether it is a
simple joke on linguistic skills - let's not perpetuate this by feeling that
simple "irrelevant" remarks/ humour go unnoticed as they do and the DO
offend!!!

on a final note - if any of the possibility of Nick May being a true
"natto-gaijin" ever occurs then I will accept his ability to "JOKE" with the
Japanese and NOT joke at them! http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/512.cfm if you
ever acheive the status of being hounourary as  Marutei Tsurunen has
acheived then I will acept that yourself and Nick May are more than "guests"
to the hospitality of the Japanese. I kow the Japanese also can be rude
about other people and in some cases more so - but why should you feel it is
your right to do so in a country where you simply perpetuate the thought
that you Mick May are simply a "baka-desu-gaijin"

andrew berglund