(keitai-l) Re: appli ebook/text viewer (AU) ?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/09/05
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, john blank wrote:

> i'm wondering if there's any apps out there i can use on my AU CDMA keitai
> (A5512CA) to view long text files.  i used a cable to transfer a (plain text)
> file i want to read, but it's over 100K, and the viewer on the phone will
> only go as far as 10K.

Well, perhaps not the solution you were looking for, but if the text
file (or HTML content) is on a web page, you can go through google and
it will break up the page into small chunks for your keitai so that you
can read the full page.

Maybe just post your text files on your personal website, and then find
them via google?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***