(keitai-l) Re: appli ebook/text viewer (AU) ?

From: john blank <jump_monk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/09/05
i would love an ebook reader appli, period. :)
anyone?
i've already got the files i want to read on the keitai (putting them on the
web and downloading them would just cost a lot of packets.. and i shouldn't
need to do that). if no one knows a (local file) text reader appli.. is
there at least a way to point the browser at local files? (go to
localhost://... file://... or anything like that?)

(if the browser can go fetch from file://..., i could use it if i knew the
phone's directory structure. anyone know how to point it at blah.txt in my
"Data Folder"?)

cheers

john