(keitai-l) Re: RingSmell?

From: Hugh Ashton <hughashton_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11/11/05
On 11/11/05 4:21 AM, "Mika Tuupola" <tuupola@appelsiini.net> wrote:

> http://www.pixen.co.jp/product/archives_e/2005/09/keitai_kunkun.html
>
> "It is epoch-making mobile accessories to inform of arrival of the mail of
> a cellular phone in "odor".Hangs it on a strap of a cellular phone, and
> faint odor opens at every telephone and arrival of the mail of an email
> for five seconds."
>
> I could say WTF, but i dont.

But I do. :-) Hope these things have a "manner mode" - what have we got for
the first release? 2 cats (albeit one robot), a mouse (Mickey) and a
stableful of pre-pubescent girls. That adds up to quite a menagerie of
smells to be released on the crowded Yamanote at rush hour. What's next?
Hideo Matsui sweat smells? Pornographic smells (I leave details to your
imagination)?

The mind and nose boggle. A clear case of the misappliance of science.

Hugh