(keitai-l) TRON Show 2006 (was - 3G World Conference in HK?)

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 11/11/05
Hi Guys,

Since we're on the topic of shows & conferences, I'm just wondering if
any of you are planning to attend the TRON Show in Tokyo in December
(Dec 14 ~ 16, Tokyo International Forum).

Most likely, I shall be there, and would like to meet up with some of
you if you're keen to discuss embedded systems, mobiles, beer,
biometrics, intelligent transport, ubiquitous computing and/ or
technology in Singapore.

If you're there and keen, do let me know by email so that we can
schedule it.

<shameless plug> I won't go into details about what my company does but
just direct you to the website - www.viometrix.com
</shameless plug>

Hope to see some of you in Dec!
Cheers