(keitai-l) Re: Ajax/DOM Nookia/Apple webkit

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/11/05
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Don Kratzer wrote:

> In a further affront on the DoComo phones the 2 browsers don't even share
> the same packet plan. Even though I have the all-you-use packet plan, it
> doesn't apply to the 'full browser'. The guy at the shop warned me that
> accessing Yahoo's top page would cost me 60yen a go..

The AU phones are the same, although I've heard you can pay some extra
charge to get packet-houdai for the PC site browser as well.

There are i-Appli PC site browsers that you can get that let you browse
PC sites but still use your standard packet-houdai plan.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***