(keitai-l) does phone call interrupt web session?

From: johan Faux <johanfaux_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/26/05
Hello everybody,

  I'm developing an e-mode site for wireless users in Japan and I have some questions:

  1. Suppose an i-mode user is surfing my i-mode site with his phone. Somewhere I have an tel: link. My question is: If user click the "tel:" link to make a call, what happened with his "web session".  Can he return back on the same web-page after finishing the call?

  2. A similar question: I have a couple of pages for the user to register. Somewhere during the registration process, I expect user to upload his picture. I have crated a mailto:xxxx@... link so that user will use his e-mail to send picture to a certain e-mail address. My question is: After user open his e-mail program and send the e-mail with the attachment, is he going to be back to my page again or that session is lost already

  Thank you for your time,

  P.S I have never used an i-mode phone; sorry if the questions are basic :(

 Yahoo! Personals
 Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals