(keitai-l) Re: Japanese devices

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/30/05
Pedro,

to be honest, you'll need people cooperating
with you or on your team who understand
and function in Japanese - otherwise you won't
have much hope to succeed.

Looks like you are in Brazil - there are lots
of Japanese people in Brazil, however, their
parents moved there long ago and they don't know
today's Japan normally.

You should also know that the market is kind of
moving on from personalization:
screen savers, ringtones etc.
That's how mobile internet/imode started
6 years ago, but today it's not the main focus
of the market anymore and is kind of saturating
and very competitive.

Gerhard

Pedro Henrique Macêdo wrote:
> Hi People;
>
> We are trying to figure out a list with the most
> relevant devices (docomo, kddi and vodafone)
> regarding wireless content (games, ringtones,
> screensavers, etc) in Japan. The problem is that
> almost all information that we fing is in
> japanese :). Does anybody has such kind of list?
>
> Best regards,
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                          Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/                       http://www.eurotechnology.com/