(keitai-l) Re: Gmail Mobile

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 12/16/05
There may well be a certain amount of politics here - certainly a few
years ago when UTF was being fomalized as a standard, there was a lot
of discussion/complaint in Japan about claims it did not include all
the characters that other encodings did (as I recollect)
Now if Japanese websites would all include a content-type charset
declaration, that in itself would be a big step forward....

Nick