(keitai-l) Offtopic request about PDA (Clie)

From: Shannon Jacobs <shanen_at_gmx.co.uk>
Date: 12/27/05
With regards to the recent survey, it got too long, asked lots of questions
for which I am not qualified to answer (especially about Japanese
perceptions), and I don't have much interest in an iPod. Ergo, my answer was
"not submitted".

The request of this email is about a ROM downloader for a Sony Clie (PEG
T600C). Not compatible enough to work with the default Palm downloader. My
claim of relevance is that I would not have bought any mobile phones except
that I'm fishing for replacements for my Clie, which has been orphaned by
Sony. So far my assessments have been "big loss of functionality" and
"shikata ga nai".