(keitai-l) Error downloading to emulator

From: Serge Besnard <serge.besnard_at_laposte.net>
Date: 01/07/06
Hi all,

This is about a DoJa1.5oe app that I have developed and which works on the
i-appli emulator from doja-.

I have installed my jam/jar files on a web page together with the
download.html.
When I try to start the app from the emulator with "run browser" command (on
DoJa 2.5oe emulator or DoJa 4.0), the result is an error :"No requested
software".
I have then tried with a sample app from www-128.ibm.com/developerworks to
see if my ADF file was faulty, but no success either.

Here is the jam file :

UseNetwork = http
AppVer = 0.95
LastModified = Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:44:45
SPsize = 90000
AppClass = UI.KanjiDic
AppName = KanjiDic
AppSize = 28921
ConfigurationVer = CLDC-1.0
ProfileVer = DoJa-1.5oe
PackageURL = http://myserver.dom/doja/kd/kd.jar

And the download.html :
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Download Page</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<OBJECT declare id="application.declaration"
data="http://myserver.dom/doja/kd/kd.jam" type="application/x-jam">
</OBJECT>
Click
<A ijam="#application.declaration" href="xxx.html">here</A>

</BODY>
</HTML>

I even inserted a .htaccess just in case in the directory:
AddType application/java-archive .jar
AddType application/x-jam .jam

Thanks for your feedback.

SB