(keitai-l) Re: Train schedule sites

From: Peter Jacobs <pjacobs_at_megurosystems.com>
Date: 01/10/06
Thanks Curt.

I have poked around on Jourdan a bit, although it
appears that it charges a monthly subscription fee of
210 yen (asssuming I'm reading the Japanese
correctly).  Is that correct?  And I did managed to
find something in English as well.

So how are you these days?  Have you heard anything
from John? Looks like DVDGet is no more.

PJ