(keitai-l) Iappli + ASP.Net (C#) on SSL : Httpconnection exception

From: Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal_at_iap-online.net>
Date: 01/14/06
Hello friends,

I am making an httpconnection with the following code.

When I run this code with the HTTP address it runs fine. But when I run the
same code with HTTPS address in jam file it gives an httpConnection
Exception, at the line httpCon.connect();

I have taken a "VariSign Server Test CA"  trial certificate for SSL in IIS.
The page opens fine on the browser window. Even when I put a breakpoint at
the Response.Write line in C# the control comes there. Is there any
particular settings which are required to be done on IIS.

Kindly help me solving this problem.

			Doja Code
        String strURL =IApplication.getCurrentApp().getSourceURL() +
"Test.aspx";
        try {
          if(httpCon != null)
                CloseConnection();
            httpCon =(HttpConnection) Connector.open(strURL,
            Connector.READ_WRITE, true);
            httpCon.setRequestMethod(HttpConnection.POST);
            httpCon.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "text/plain");
            httpCon.connect();
            if (httpCon.getResponseCode() == HttpConnection.HTTP_OK) {
			C# Code
		{
			Response.Write("hello world");
		}