(keitai-l) Security Certificates

From: Jerry Levine <jerrylevine_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/23/06
Having read this list for a bit, I'm hoping that one of you might know the
answer. I've been playing around with my W32H from Au, and I was trying to
access one of my e-mail servers with a certificate signed by Thawte - it's a
good certificate and should be accessible.
Indeed, I can access Gmail through their Thawte certificate, but not
https://rulink.rutgers.edu. It just tells me "Security Error: Untrusted
Security Certificate."

Is there any way to get around that, or add the certificate to the phone? It
doesn't seem to have any way to just say "Go ahead, add the certificate."

Thanks!

--
Jerry Levine
Candidate for Juris Doctor, Rutgers-Camden, 2007