(keitai-l) Enhancing PC site viewer with bookmarklets

From: Andreas Bovens <abovens_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/24/06
This post might be of interest to people using AU's "PC site viewer"
functionality.

Recently, I upgraded to AU's W32T phone - it has Opera 7.6 included,
which is great, but apparently, AU (?) thought it was a good idea to
prevent people from copying or downloading the text and images they
see through their browsers - very annoying.

However, as Opera supports JavaScript, bookmarklets come to the rescue
(partially).
I've listed the bookmarklets I use for copying and downloading content
at http://nipponkan.blogspot.com/2006/01/w32t-trickery-part-1-adding.html
. Feel free to have a look. Other PC site viewer targeted bookmarklets
can be found at http://www.ayati.com/kobako/bkmklt.htm

Andreas