(keitai-l) Re: Ha: Re: Samsung SGH-S200 WURFL or RDF file need

From: Andrea Trasatti <atrasatti_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/10/06
On 2/8/06, Dmitry S Karasev <DKarasev@beeline.ru> wrote:
> Hello Andrea
>
> Of course if I'll found it I will send you an all information.
> Could you please told me where wurfl patches avaliable on-line or you
> implement all information inside main XML and just make a new version?

All contributions that I receive, after validation, go into the main XML.
Developers may maintain their own patch file for local fixes or additions.

Thanks for the headers, I will check what I can add to WURFL, at least
with regard to image formats and markups, for example.

--
Andrea Trasatti
atrasatti@gmail.com