(keitai-l) Re: NM850iG (Nokia 6630) far too late

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 02/23/06
Yeah, and that 10% (if correct) is a significant number. You may not be
able to sell ice to the Eskimos, but Europeran products do sell here.

The Nokia 6630/6680 is quite cool in fact. If only it is adjusted a
little bit more to Japanese taste and keitai culture.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:26:08 +0900
Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com> wrote:

> The ratio of imported/foreign cars in Japan is quite low, only about
> 10%.
>
> Gerhard
>

> On Feb 23, 2006, at 11:14 , Arnold P. Siboro wrote:
> > Interesting comparison.
> > But why people in Japan keeps buying Mercedes Benz cars? And I see
> > quite
> > many Volkswagen on the streets here in Japan.

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"There are lots of examples where not the best product wins,
Windows would be one of those, but there are examples where
the best product wins. And the iPod is a great example of that."
                              -- Steve Jobs