(keitai-l) Re: NM850iG (Nokia 6630) far too late

From: test <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 02/23/06
You may be right, but..
I have been driving Japanese cars most of the time, except for 1-2 years
when I drove a VW New Beetle. I should say that compared to Japanese
cars it feels very akward, unpleasant and it has quality problem (the
power window switch was broken two times in a year and the official
dealer said it's a common problem) just like when I started using a
V802SE, after many years of Japan-only handsets. If you say European and
Japanese mobiles do not operate the same way, then I can say the same
thing about European and Japanese cars. Even the switches etc are on
different places in European cars.