(keitai-l) Japanese handsets, operators and good advice...

From: John Guthed <john.guthed_at_12snap.se>
Date: 03/01/06
Hi all,
=20
Please bear with me, as this is my first post to the list.=20
=20
I am currently managing a project where we are converting two mobile
applications initially made for standard European mobile phones sporting
MIDP 2.0 - and I need som input on the Japanese market an.=20
d what to think of when developing for it.
=20
1. List of handsets in use in Japan today? Anyone got one of those?
Links? =20
=20
2. List of japanese mobile operators?=20
=20
3. Good ol' general advice on developing for the japanese market....
=20
BR,=20
=20
John Guthed