(keitai-l) Re: Nokia 6680 J-Voodoofoned?

From: Jim Tittsler <jt_at_onjapan.net>
Date: 03/10/06
On Mar 9, 2006, at 23:30, Dirk Rösler wrote:

> I received a Nokia 6680 / 700NK II today as a loaner from Vodafone.
> The main motivation was to run Apple iSync, Salling Clicker, Skype
> and other niceties on the phone. Since the Nokia 6680 is listed as OK
> for all those things, I was very surprised when I could not install
> any apps on the phone, not even the benign iSync. [yes, i have done
> my googling for the error and turned setting for apps to ON and certs
> to OFF, which seems to fix the problem in the rest of the world].

With my Nokia 6630/702NK I "unsis" the applications on my Mac, and
then copy them onto the memory card with a USB memory card adapter.
iSync and Salling Clicker work.  I've not tried Skype.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/