(keitai-l) Help pls: Drop down menus for AU and Vodafone

From: Aaron Anderson <getemailtoday_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/11/06
Can anyone help me? I have a page that contains a
drop-down menu. It works perfectly in i-mode (504iS model), but the
drop-down menu is static in AU and Vodafone - it doesn't "drop down". How do I
get the drop down menu to function (drop down) in AU and
Vodafone?

The site to which the this page belongs has an ASP driven database.

I suspect the problem is related to the fact that I am
only using cHTML 1.0!
Would re-doing the page in XHTML Basic solve my problem with AU and Vodafone?
Any reply most welcome, however short.

!DOCTYPE '-//W3C//DTD Compact HTML 1.0
http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html;
charset=SHIFT_JIS'>

Yahoo! Mail