(keitai-l) Any good developers in Japan?

From: James White <james_white712_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 03/25/06
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy company or individual that is very  good at programming for Japanese cell phones? We have functioning   database driven website in ASP,  but wish to extend it to allow  users to login and access the database from their DoCoMo, Au, and  Vodafone handsets.

  I live in Kansai so it would be ideal if they were close by and even better if someone spoke English.

  You may contact me off-list.