(keitai-l) Re: QR codes

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 04/19/06
There has been discussions in the past regarding QR codes.
The name "QR code" is a registered trademark, but the code itself and
its specification is standard anyone can use. If you don't use the name
"QR code" then you don't have to ask anyone's permission. Readers/writers
are easy to find, if you look around.