(keitai-l) Re: QR codes

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 04/19/06
Since I got some off-list email on this subject:

it's not the number of Megapixels that's critical -
it's relatively easy and eye-catching for consumers
to put a chip with a lot of Megapixels into a phone,
what counts is the quality of the optical imaging,
i.e. lens quality, focus, etc that's more expensive and
difficult than the mexapixels

Gerhard