(keitai-l) Location-based / pervasive games in Asia

From: slavin (area/code) <kevin_at_playareacode.com>
Date: 06/12/06
Hi-

For a conference, I'm putting together a presentation on mobile games in
Asia that are location-based / pervasive / etc.

I'm familiar with YDreams' Undercover 2, Gunslingers, and of course Mogi
Mogi.

Anyone on the list know of other mobile games along these lines that are in
development (or currently in the market) ?

Also, if there's anyone on the list who is playing (or has played) any of
these games, contact me offlist if you'd be interested in letting me know
what your experience has been like.

Any help much appreciated.

Kevin Slavin
area/code