(keitai-l) Re: J2ME Kanji Flashcard app v-appli

From: Nick Edmeades <nick_at_oha.nu>
Date: 06/27/06
Nick X 2,
Thanks for your testing and everyone else too.
Nick May, please find the install files attached in the fl.zip file.
And while I'm at it, I've attached the source too.

Nick Delleman,
I would be interested in seeing any work you have done on this.

I've gotten word back about a few phones not working, particularly:

Phone                |          test_date
------------------------
Vodafone 803T   2006/6/23 9:15 GMT
WS003SH (running J-blend)  2006/6/21 4:26 GMT
Vodafone/1.0/V702NK 2006/6/23 3:57 GMT

Not to mention the Docomo and AU (KDDI) phones.

But I haven't heard anything back about these phones:
Phone                |         test_date
------------------------
J-PHONE/3.0/V401T 2006/6/22 13:24 GMT
J-PHONE/3.0/V402SH 2006/6/23 7:59 GMT
J-PHONE/4.3/V602SH 2006/6/23 1:26 GMT
J-PHONE/4.3/V602SH 2006/6/23 5:09 GMT
Vodafone/1.0/V902SH 2006/6/23 2:23 GMT
Vodafone/1.0/V903T 2006/6/23 4:16 GMT

I was hoping to get a report of at least one other type of phone working.
I would email the few keitai email addresses that I have, but it must just
be mid-night in Japan now, so if you tested on of the phones above, please
let me know. ;-)

cheers,
Nick Edmeades
050-5532-5216