(keitai-l) Re: Accessing keitai content via the lan and not the operator network

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/29/06
You can make a 702nk browse the web over a lan (and bluetooth) with
gnubox,

For a Mac, you need an extra bit of software.

But the 702NK built in apps seem to be hard coded to the dial up
gateway - so this only works with apps like opera.

Which is not much use to you I guess.

Apart form that, I think you will find the answer is "no" for most
phones.

Nick