(keitai-l) Re: buying keitai

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 11/06/06
If you don't mind roaming in Europe with SIM card from Japanese carrier,
you can get any FOMA handsets or Vdafone (Softbank) 3G handsets.
If you are thinking of using other SIM cards, then your only option is
to buy Nokia handsets direct from Nokia at Narita airports etc.

Pada Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:54:55 -0800 (PST)
si Cluj cat <clujcat@yahoo.com> bilang:

> Hello guys. I intend to buy a mobile phone here in Jp.
> I need a simple one I don't need all that features
> like camera etc. Can you give me some advices? I'm
> from Europe and I'm curious if I can use it in EU
> (220V; 50Hz)?
> Thanks a lot.
> Horatiu

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"A tidy desk is a sign of untidy mind"
      --The Sputtering R&D Machine
         The Innovative Enterprise Aug 2002 - Harvard Business Review