(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: <ben_at_benmiller.com>
Date: 11/09/06
The Adobe UI is interesting (to me). Adobe and Mozilla are working on
Tamarin. I would imagine their interest in the desktop and its browser
will also include the mobile handset and its UI/browser. Additionally,
the method of distribution (i.e. buy phone first and independently,
worry about carrier contract later) may be indicative of some degree
of shift toward relatively more consumer choice and relatively less
power held by maker-carrier restraints of trade.