(keitai-l) Re: Tuka Prepaid

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/20/06
Timothy,

TuKa has been absorbed into KDDI/AU, and is winding down operations.
KDDI is moving all the TuKa users over to AU, and the TuKa PDC network
will be switched off before not too long.
TuKa phones are no longer sold now.
If you go to the Tuka website:
http://www.kddi.com/tu-ka/tokyo/index.html
you will find a stream of press releases announcing the closure of
various TuKa services.
If you go to an AU store they will tell you if you can still top up a
TuKa
prepay phone.

I recommend you switch to AU

Gerhard