(keitai-l) Re: horizon

From: Nik Frengle <nfrengle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/01/06
<DEVILS><ADVOCATE>But Japanese consumers WANT all this stuff. I know it is a
nightmare to create a usable user interface when you have a million
features, and not one should ever be removed once there, and that we have NO
good research about which of the existing features people actually use, so
as to be able to prioritise where they are in the interface, but Japanese
consumers WANT this stuff. They WANT new features every six months. They
WANT the best technology, the coolest looking phone. </AVOCATE>Don't mess
with the WAnt: Unless new features are released every 6 months, the Japanese
economy would come to a grinding halt and things just wouldn't work. Your
shop assistant will eventually figure out all of the features of the D902i
when she buys the D909i in five years, so what is the problem?</DEVILS>