(keitai-l) 705NK

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/26/07
I picked up a 705NK today, and am trying to install unsigned, third
party apps.

The new UnsisxPy (which promises to work with 3rd edition phones) is
throwing a python error when I try to unsis things.

It MAY just be on my system (goodness knows what I have installed
over the years - I may well have an old version of python
somewhere...) - or it may be a genericr problem with the python file
itself...

Are there any Mac based python people out there willing to give it a
look and see what they think?

Basically - if you could download the file from http://
mac702nk.sourceforge.jp/wiki/index.php?UnsisxPy

and try to unsis something simple

If there are error messages, please let me know if they are fixable...

Thanks in advance:

Nick

Kyushu Fixers
Facilitation Support in Fukuoka, Kyushu and South West Japan
http://kyushu-fixers.com