(keitai-l) FOMA

From: Patrick Griffin <pat_at_backwardsfish.com>
Date: 02/24/07
This is a support question for the FOMA service by CoCoMo. I can't
seem to get any decent answers from my local DoCoMo shops.

I'm on a Mac. I have the new FOMA bluetooth Motorola handset. They
talk to each other nicely via bluetooth.

TO connect to the internet via bluetooth through by FOMA handset
would seem simple according to the Mac "Bluetooth Connection Wizard."
I punch in my username and password for PPPoE type settings but it
requires a special number or something to dial.

NTT of course provides a CD with a little control panel for Windows
to connect etc etc etc.

Anybody on this list have a Mac that is working with FOMA?

Many Thanks,
-Pat