(keitai-l) Re: statistics

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 04/13/07
> Would anyone care to comment on the current state of smut in the
> Japanese keitai world?

I am sure Gerhard must have some - he has for everything else.

Hi Nick,

as you may know I am a passionate physicist in the bottom of my heart
and that means an uncontrollable urge to go to the bottom of things
and to understand nature.

I am sure we can find out much of the statistics of this particular
industry sector mobile phones and conventional "channels"..

We actually from time to time get approaches from US and UK
companies in this sector, but I always refuse them...

Actually, by numbers I am not sure Korea is #2 - Japan overall is
a much bigger economy, ...

Gerhard