(keitai-l) gmail app

From: Lex Miller <lex.miller_at_gmail.com>
Date: 05/12/07
I'm a bit new to keitai in Japan, so apologies in advance if what I
ask has an obvious answer.

I have recently bought a Sony-Ericson W51S which supports "Open
Appli". I was wondering if this meant that it could run the gmail
mobile application.

I understand that the gmail application can not be run in the BREW
environment. As far as I can see, the Open Appli environment is
intended for 3rd party Java applications that don't run in BREW.

However, I can find a way to successfully download and run it. I'm
currently settling for the gmail mobile web interface.