(keitai-l) Re: more imode nonsense.

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_mynumo.com>
Date: 07/24/07
Beyond the technical there was the market ecology:

1. A 91/9 split on revenue that "let a thousand flowers bloom" in terms of
content.
2. A heft data charge model that made DoCoMo wealthy.
3. Control over handset specification that actually made DoJa reasonable to
develop in.

William Volk
CEO. MyNuMo