(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank & Apple

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 08/29/07
Apologies if reviving this old threat is bad etiquette. Now that we're
T+3 months into the iPhone launch, I'm curious to know if anyone might
be close enough to the Japanese mobile carriers to have heard any
whispers about when iPhone might be showing up here? I'm curious if
"Asia 2008" means "February 2008" or "November 2008"...

-c