(keitai-l) Re: EU and US Mobile Phone List LIke Keitai-L?

From: Jason Fields <jfields_at_iconmobile.com>
Date: 10/03/07
Heya Folks,
I was curious if there was an equivalent or sister list to the Keitai-
L list for Europe and America? I recently transitioned from a Web2.0
company to a Mobile Content company and wanted to stay in sync on the
am types of things spoken about on the Keitai list....

Additionally, if there are any good mobile phone and tech blogs that
are a MUST read for anyone in the field... I welcome those links as
well... Thanks again for your attention...

Best,
Jason.

jason fields _ vp user experience

iconmobile LLC
1351 fourth street _ suite 301
santa monica _ ca _ 90401 _ usa

phone +1 310 393 7600 _ fax +1 313 393 7676
mobile +1 310 384 9396

jfields@iconmobile.com _ www.iconmobile.com