(keitai-l) Re: ajax / jquery / maps api

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 10/04/07
The JavaScript support in "Full-browser" mode on my Japanese mobiles
(911T, etc.) is mediocre at best and not up to the task of running
Google Maps in full interactive mode.

Webkit browsers in the iPhone and S60 3rd Edition mobiles and the
soon be released Opera Mobile 9 all support AJAX.

You can test your mobile's AJAX support here:

http://pukupi.com/handheld/ajax.php

Cheers

Kyle